Help Save the Honey Bees!
If you spot a swarm please contact the CPBA Swarm Coordinator for help with removing the Honey Bees!As part of our ongoing efforts to help save the Honeybee members of the CPBA are willing to go out and collect swarms of Honeybees when called by the public, law enforcement, health agencies, pest control companies, etc.; Please call us to remove swarms of Honeybees – do not exterminate them.
It is common for people to assume that all yellow and black stinging insects are bees and that all bees are the same. Please be sure to correctly identify your pests as honey bees prior to calling.
A swarm of bees is a cluster of bees that have landed together surrounding their queen. Bees swarm when the hive becomes over populated. It is the bees natural way of creating a new colony.
- We do not exterminate and/or remove other stinging insects or pests.
- We remove swarms of honey bees.
- We may not be able to remove honey bees located inside walls and trees. Bees inside walls and trees are usually an established colony and not a swarm.
- We may not be able to remove honey bees located at extreme heights.
- We are unable to remove honey bees that are diseased and/or infested with other insects.